2013 Member Retreat
Playing Full Out: Sharing and Expanding your gifts
facilitated by Beverly Bitterman
Coaches connecting in new ways, leveraging each other’s strengths, being open and excited about our futures. Supporting each other and building camaraderie so that we can experiment with new actions, expand horizons, and transform our communities and our coaching practices.
Goals for the Retreat:
Developing three projects to be carried out in the next year which support and express the ICF-TB mission: }…support and connection for our members, other coaches, and the greater
community …making an impact with individuals and organizations by inspiring and changing lives personally and professionally.~
- Harnessing knowledge, experience and resources to expand coaching
- Strengthening connections between participants
- Finding ways to support and be supported by our new ICF Southeast Region
As a result:
Participants have an opportunity to pursue personal professional interests through
- Connections are built and the ICF - TB community is strengthened as members work together; and
- Find new resources, support and accountability for personal and professional goals!
Format: Discussion, Open Space Technology, and Small Work Groups.
8:30- 9:00 am Breakfast and Introductions
9 - 4:30 pm Work Sessions, lunch, and Crafting the Next Steps for 2014
Open to all ICFTB members. No cost to register. Food provided at no cost by ICFTB. Registration is required by September 24. You must be a member to attend.