Creativity, Communications, & Teamwork
An Innovative, Brain-Stretching, Out-of-the-Box Workshop.
Presenter: Toby Martini - Your Chief Improv Officer
Improvisation is the art of creating spontaneous theater without a script. Shows like “Whose Line is it Anyway” brought Improv to the public eye, but organizations like Second City and the Groundlings have been performing and teaching these skills for over 30 years.
But, you don’t need to be an actor (or particularly funny) to learn how these skills can improve many aspects of your life!
In this interactive and fun session, you will learn how Improv can help you:
• Learn some great exercises that you can use with your clients to reveal themselves to themselves.
• Improve your listening & communication skills.
• Be more at ease and able to take greater risks.
• Learn how to act confidently under pressure.
• Learn how to say “Yes and…” to offers, making it easier for you to suspend judgment, create options, reframe situations and change perspective.
The interactive exercises will be different than almost any you’ve experienced AND Toby guarantees you’ll always feel safe and comfortable.
Toby has been an improviser for over 8 years, most of that time spent directing and performing with the Bay Area Improv Theatre; a professional Improv Comedy group in Tampa, Florida.
As a speaker and workshop facilitator, he brings fun, confidence and spontaneity into the lives of every participant.
By using the skills, rules and games used in acting and improvisation, people learn to be more creative, to create stronger relationships, and to communicate with others at a whole new level. He has been leading Improv workshops for over 5 years.
Learn more at www.tobymartini.com.