Leveraging Your Personal Brand for Professional Success presented by Diane Diaz
The Founder of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, famously said “Your brand is what others say about you when you’re not in the room.” Do you know what your audience says about you when you’re not in the room? Do you know how your inperson and online brand comes across to colleagues, coworkers, supervisors, employees, or clients? Are you clear on what you want to convey about yourself to these audiences? Do you know how their perception of your personal brand impacts your professional success? If you’re now wondering about these things, (and you should be!), this is the perfect session for you!
In this session, we will:
1. Discover what a personal brand is and how it’s conveyed to its audience
2. Explore the relationship between your personal brand and your professional success (What? They’re related? Yes!)
3. Gain an understanding of your personal brand attributes, as seen by you and as seen by others, and create alignment between the two
4. Learn how to ensure that your personal brand says what you want it to say about you
5. Gain confidence in knowing what others are saying about you when you’re not in the room
Strong personal branding for coaches can:
● Establish or position you as a thought leader in your industry
● Help your audience colleagues, coworkers, supervisors, employees, clients feel more connected to you
● Give you more credibility with your clients
● Build trust with your audience (and people do business with people whom they trust!)
Diane Diaz is the founder of The Brand Teacher. As a self proclaimed brand geek and 360Reach Certified Personal Brand Strategist she uses her two decades of combined branding and teaching experience to teach executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs to see in themselves what others see in them and turn that insight into action to make them stronger leaders, growth oriented professionals, and game changing entrepreneurs.
Her passion for branding is combined with 15 years working in the corporate world, 9 years of which was spent leading the marketing and branding efforts for two award winning residential communities, and supported by a BS in marketing and an MBA, making her uniquely qualified to understand the concerns and challenges that executives, professionals, and business owners face in establishing themselves as leaders in their industries. During her time in residential development she was honored to have been awarded Marketing Director of the Year 2002 by the Home Builders Association of Central Florida.
And as a natural teacher with over 7 years teaching marketing classes at a university, where she was recognized in the top 10% of instructors for 2014 and 2015, she is skilled in leading workshops to coach teams on how to define their personal brands so that they support their individual professional goals and increase brand awareness for the company.
Her most recent speaking engagements include the National Association of Women Business Owners Orlando, the International Virtual Assistants Association Live Summit, and the National Association of Entrepreneurs