Come Join Us!
Coaches connecting in new ways, leveraging each other’s strengths, being open and excited about our futures. Supporting each other, building cameraderie, learning, and transforming our communities and our coaching practices.
Goals for the Retreat:
• Developing three projects to be carried out in the next year which support and express the ICF-TB mission: …support and connection for our members, other coaches, and the greater Tampa Bay community …making an impact with individuals and organizations by inspiring and changing lives personally and professionally.
• Harnessing knowledge, experience and resources to expand coaching
• Strengthening connections between participants
• Finding ways to support and be supported by our association and colleagues.
As a result:
• Participants have an opportunity to explore coaching best practices, and to pursue personal and professional interests through collaboration in ICF-CF’s projects
• Our practices and our community is strengthened as members engage strategically; and
• Find new resources, support, and accountability for personal and professional goals!
Format: Discussion, Open Space Technology, and Small Work Groups.
8:30- 9:00 am Breakfast
9 - 12 noon Purposeful Engagement and Education-Open Space Marketplace
12 – 1 pm Lunch
1 – 3:30 pm Open Space- Small Groups Breakouts
3:30 – 4:30 pm Crafting the Next Steps for 2015
Open to all ICF-CF and CFPCA members. Please plan to attend the entire day. Registration fee and food is covered by ICF-CF however you must register online by September 21, 2014. This event is open only to members of ICF Central Florida and Central Florida Professional Coaches Association